Thursday 4 December 2014

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL FROM TAMARA

Hello Greetings Dear,
My name is Ms.Cynthia Tamara I am contacting you with regards to my search for foreign Investment I wish to bring to your notice my interest to partner with you on a great business opportunity, I have a substantial amount of money which I honorably intend to invest in your country into Real Estate business/ Agriculture projects ETC, of which I want you to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.

Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how the money will be invested properly, If you were able to handle the project with me, I am willing to compensate you reasonably for your co-operation.

If you are willing to work with me, please contact me on my private email
( Cynthia.tamara@yahoo.com ) so that I will give you full details about myself and the project.
I am eagerly waiting to hear from you.
Have a pleasant moment.
Faithfully Cynthia.

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.  
Know More >

1 comment:

  1. Good day,

    You are welcome to the Believers Investment Achievement. This loan agency is owned by the Christian Church and is set to help the needy to poverty and suffering can be definitively eradicated from the world. We are registered and regulated by the Authority of borrowing money and all our financial transactions are overseen by the government.

    We offer both personal and business loans capital base between the amounts of $ 2,000.00 to $ 500,000,000.00 US dollars, European Euro or GB pounds for individuals, businesses and cooperate bodies irrespective of their marital status, sex, religion and the location, but you have a legal means to repay the loan in the stipulated time, and must be trustworthy with interest rates as low as 3%.
    Contact us via email: believerinvestment.achievement@gmail.com

    If this meets your expectations, then we can move on, I'd like you to tell the exact amount you are applying for such loan and the urgency of this transaction for additional procedures that you need to fill and submit the required information below:

    DETAILS OF APPLICANT:

    Name of applicant:
    * Address of applicant:
    * City:
    * State:
    * Country:
    * Gender:
    * Marital status:
    * Age:
    * Rate Monthly income:
    * Occupation:
    * Tel: / Mobile:
    * Mobile:
    * Amount Requested:
    * Length of Loan:
    * Purpose of loan:
    * Do you speak English:
    * Email:
    Contact us via email: believerinvestment.achievement@gmail.com

    We await your response.

    Yours sincerely,
    Miss. Angela
    Secretary

    ReplyDelete