Sunday 29 December 2013

I SEEK YOUR ADVISE ON HOW TO INVEST THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Dear Sir/Ma,
                I have see your esteem contact through Indian wed directory. Actually I want business partnering in your country, i find out India is encouraging in term of business expansion especially properties, real estate and so on.
Little about me am from South African citizen but presently in London United kingdom. Inspire of all, I want to establish in your country which i need a God fearing partner in this regards, because i don't know about business before but now I want to do business which I need who is in business line to partner with. Although, I will come personally for round table discussion but before this is done I want us to have the knowledge of each other.
I need an active partner while i will be a silent partner because is not possible for foreigner to invest on his/her name in another mother tongue country without any citizen support. More over I want this investment to be confidential between you and me due to some reason which i will reveal to you later.
In addition, do you have business suggestion which you can introduce in your country? Please don't hesitate to ask any type of question related to this investment. let me know in your reply by contacting me through my mail ID ( john.williams88@hotmail.com )
Regards
Mr. Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment