Tuesday 4 February 2014

[.] New comment on [.] New comment on Contact us for urgent loan via ....

young lee has left a new comment on your post "[.] New comment on Contact us for urgent loan via ...":

My name is Thomas Burce, from United State ; i am a single man with just one son. My wife divorces me when my little kid was still 4years old. And ever since then things has not been easy for me and my little boy. Even to pay my bills is a big problem for me, I continued praying to the lord of heaven to send down my divine helper for me one day, who can be able to remove shame and frustration away from my life. Until one day i came across one woman, Rev. Mrs. Judith Castle on THIS SITE who share a testimony about one Mr. Lee Chang him a loan of $50,000USD with just 3%. So i decide to try my faith because i have been scammed 1 times. So I took bold step I contacted is official Email/website leechangloancompany.ch@gmail.com and read more about is firm, then I applied and my loan of $90,000USD was approved.




Posted by young lee to . at 4 February 2014 01:46

No comments:

Post a Comment