Tuesday 25 February 2014

[.] New comment on Contact us for urgent loan via below email and we ....

michael david has left a new comment on your post "Contact us for urgent loan via below email and we ...":

Hello Every One,
My Name is Mrs Ralph Lauren i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bills for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender MR MICHAEL DAVID,who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $70,000 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender MR MICHAEL DAVID and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing man via..michaeldavid364@gmail.com,and i want you all to pray for this man for me

THANKS

Mrs Ralph Lauren



Posted by michael david to . at 25 February 2014 14:28

1 comment:

  1. Good Day,

    We are a Legitimate And a Reputable money Lender. We lend funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, we give loan to people that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. Have you been looking for loan? you have not to worry, because you are in the right place i offer loan at low interest rate of 2% so if you are in need of a loan i want you to just contact me via this email Address :mobilfunding1999@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION NEEDED:

    1)Full Names:............
    2)Sex:.................
    3)Age:........................
    4)Country:.................
    5)Phone Number:........
    6)Occupation:..............
    7)Monthly income:......
    8)Loan Amount Needed:.....
    9)Loan Duration:...............
    10)Purpose of Loan:...........

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete