Tuesday 25 June 2013

Trusted Partner And Colleague needed!!!



Hello Sir/Ma,

I need your assistance to validate your name in our Bank System to enable the Bank transfer the sum of $10.5Million unclaimed fund into your nominated bank account to your account for onward investment ( Hotel industries and Estate building management) or any profitable business in your country and I will give you 40%, for your assistance.

My questions are?

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?

If Yes Then Send Me Your Informations;

1.Your Complete Name...
2.Your Country.......
3.Your Occupation...
4.Your Age.
5.Your Identification.

To commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return mail for more details.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Philip Armstrong.
Executive Director, Africa Development Bank,
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

No comments:

Post a Comment