Wednesday 7 August 2013

Bussiness Contract From Micro Pharmacetical Company london

Good Day!


I am Dr. Clark David Microsoft pharmaceutical consultant agent, 26 Kensington Court, London, W8 5DL& England.


(MICROSOFT ORANGE PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORY COMPANY is in need of herbal medicines for the treatment of sickness like; cancer, psysoriasis, prevention of HIV, PILE, fever... Etc...

The original herbals root is found in India called {PENOTRAIN COPAM ROOT}
I write to you for negotiation of this product in India because I need a stable and reliable partner who will purchase the product out from the local farmers in India at the rate of $1,200usd per a sachets of 50 grams and re-sale to this company at the rate of $2,470usd per a sachet of 50 grams, while this company needs 500 to 1000 sachets of this root on there arrival to India,

I persisted of avoiding this company from getting the direct contact of the farmer in India the local farmer of this herbal roots in India, the herbal roots product is available with them while they farmers distribute to needed companies around the global world


This company are financially capable to fly down to your country (India) for payment of this herbals if found available by you at the same price I told you. Get back to me with this my private chamber email id: davidclark@contractor.net


I humbly wait for your positive answer to my request about this product so that I will explain you more details.
Thanks

Cordially.
Dr.Clark David
E-mail: davidclark@contractor.net


Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment