Wednesday 5 March 2014

[.] New comment on [.] New comment on [.] New comment on Contact us f....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "[.] New comment on [.] New comment on Contact us f...":

Good day everyone.

I can't hide this great testimony that take place in my life. I will love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I always place it on the internet, I am Mrs Caitlin Poore by name, I live in Texas, United State Of America, I want to thank (Mrs Stella Mavis) for her kindness upon my family life.
I never believe that there is still nice lender like this on internet and earth here. Just some Months Back, I was in search for a loan of $25,000,00 as I was running out of money for feeding and rent. I was scammed $2,000 Dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again but a Friend of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings.
And I told him that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore but he told me that there is still a nice lender who he will recommend me to, and I made a trial and I am most grateful lucky am I today, I was given a loan amount of $25,000.00usd, by this great Company (Mavis Loan Firm) managed by (Mrs Stella Mavis) If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to, contact him via:stellamavisloanlender91@gmail.com And you will be free from scams in the internet.
All thanks to Mrs Stella Mavis You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty. The reason why i am doing this is that, i promise Mrs Stella Mavis that if i truly got my loan, i will advertize his company and bring customers to his company. Contact her now at ( stellamavisloanlender91@gmail.com) for the Loan you have been looking for..

Mrs Caitlin Poore



Posted by Anonymous to . at 5 March 2014 18:06

2 comments:

  1. "Hello,
    This is to inform the general public that MR WILLIAM ADAMS, a private loan lender has open up a financial opportunity for everyone in need of any financial help. We give out loan at 3% interest rate to individuals, firms and companies under a clear and understandable terms and condition. contact us today via e-mail at: (williamadams033@gmail.com)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hello,
    Are you in need of loan? MRS STACY CHAPMAN a private loan lender is here to inform the general public and give out loan at 2% interest rate to individuals, firms and companies under a clear and understandable terms and condition. contact us today via e-mail at: (stacy_chapmanloanfirm@yahoo.com)"


    ReplyDelete