Thursday 28 August 2014

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Good Day. 

Dear friend.

                                                                     (Please top secret)

Please reply me through this my private email address for security purpose (abdullahsadoma@yahoo.fr)

Compliments of the day with you and your entire family.
 
My name is Mr Abdullah Sadoma. I work with one of the leading Banks here in Africa, Burkina Faso. as the auditing and accounting manager in African Development Bank(A.D.B), I would need your consent to present you as the next of kin to our late customer who died of heart attack in since year 2000. He was a wealthy Gold  business man also have a construction companie here in burkina faso, who deposited a huge amount of money here in our Bank African Development Bank. He died without any registered next of kin as he was long divorced and had no child at all.
 
I want to present you as his beneficiary next of kin you can perfectly fit in as the next of kin to him, We can work together to claim this (US$19.5 Million.) Please listen, this is real and goes on in Banks all over the world without people knowing. Let us utilize this opportunity because it does not come always. A lot of customers open private accounts with different Banks without the knowledge of their families and when they die, such money will be lost  to the Bank unless someone comes to claim it. This is how a lot of Bank Directors make so much money silently.

I will offer you 40% of the amount mentioned above and 60% for me if you are sure you can handle the transaction and you are ready to assist me and execute this business, On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more details about the transaction when i hear from you. Note,Please do not let anybody to know about this matter and keep it secret, is only you and i know about this issue. 

Please reply me through this my private email address for security purpose (abdullahsadoma@yahoo.fr)
 
I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Best Regard.
Yours Faithfully.
Mr.Abdullah Sadoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment