Thursday 21 November 2013

Business Proposal

Dear Friend.
Compliment, I am Mr Tiko Forest ,A purchasing manager with a pharmaceutical company here in africa Burkina/faso and I got your contact from  Chamber of Commerce in Burkina/faso and I decided to contact you directly for an investment with my company if you can understand English and India Language (Hindi).
Our company is into production of Pharmaceutical products and Animal Vaccines.There are some agricultural seeds that my company needs from India for the production of our Animal Vaccines and Anti-viral drugs.
We have been purchasing the materials from india but it is very scarce now, the most reason why i contact you is because my company need the seed very urgent but i have a car accident which lead to my present illiness . i can not travel or have money to finance the business ,
I do not want my company to have direct contact to the main saler of the seed so that i will always have my interest  secured each time purchase is made by my company . your duty is to purchase from the main india saler and sale to my company , the profit which  will be share according our  agreements  .
Please take out a moment of your very busy schedule to respond back to me at my private e mail address for more information.
Regards,
Mr. Tiko Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment