Tuesday 19 November 2013

[.] New comment on [.] New comment on Contact us for urgent loan via ....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "[.] New comment on Contact us for urgent loan via ...":

passion loan lenders
10a de Montfort Street,
Lancaster, Lancashire,
United Kingdom.
Email: passionloanlenders@yahoo.com
Hello,
Send an executive summary of the loan you need. Passion loan lenders is specialized in providing loans from the range
of{$1000 to $90,000,000.00} at 2.0% interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority,
Passion loan lenders COMPANY is a legitimate and well known British approved loan lending company based in London, England,. and all over the world
We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating houses and institutions, debt
consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. We give out our Loan in USD($). (Pounds) Rounds (Euro)

*Are you financially Squeezed?
*Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts
*Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
*Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
*Do you seek loans to carry out large projects
*Do you seek funding for various other processes?

We offer the following types of loans:

*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:
If you are interested in getting a loan form our company kindly get back to us with this email address <passionloanlenders@yahoo . com

Sincerely yours
Rev Joseph
Agent Broker



Posted by Anonymous to . at 19 November 2013 04:24

1 comment:

  1. Hi,every once,My name is Donald from USA I was recently scam by 2 loan lender online from Nigeria and I thought all hope was gone,Until a Friend of my refer me to LAPO loan company in Nigeria were she got her loan from at first I was scared due to my past experience,but i have their site look real and i decided to contact them after three days I applied for $100,000 business loan my loan was transferred to me,without any form of scam and I only pay for the registration they ask me and my loan was transferred to me please if any one have been scammed or looking for a loan and never get it then LAPO loan company is the solution to your loan problem you can reach them at...(lapo.loanservice2013@manager.in.th) and their website is....http://www.lapo-nigeria.org contact them now through this email.lapo.loanservice2013@manager.in.th and be free from scam and loan issue I never thought of getting a loan form Nigeria after been scam until I found LAPO PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME SHARE THIS GREAT EXPERIENCE.

    ReplyDelete