Tuesday 19 November 2013

[.] New comment on [.] New comment on Contact us for urgent loan via ....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "[.] New comment on Contact us for urgent loan via ...":

Hello Everybody I am Loveth Gale, currently living in Ireland.I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation by November 2013 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills.I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit.But as God would have it,i was introduced to a man of God a private loan lender by name Rev Joseph who gave me a loan of 100,000euro, and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment.So dear,if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 3% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Rev JosephHe doesn't know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him and he also give out loans to both individuals and company.You can contact him through his email via: (passionloanlenders@yahoo.com) Thank you Rev Joseph, God will always bless you for me…AMEN.



Posted by Anonymous to . at 19 November 2013 04:18

No comments:

Post a Comment