Wednesday 27 November 2013

Invitation: BUSINESS VENTURE.

BUSINESS VENTURE.

Hvornår:
onsdag den 27. november 2013
13:30 - 14:30 (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (USA & Canada)
Fra:
mrguirahabib05@yahoo.dk
Meddelelse:
Greetings,
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. My Name is Mr.Guira Habib, An Accountant in my bank.I will like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$8.5 Million. I got your contact from the Internet on my search for Honest/ Reliable person or company to execute this business together in total confidence.
(1).Full name;...., (2).Address:...., (3).Country:...., (4).Private cell
phone:..., (5).Occupation:...., (6).Age;....,
Finally I want you to assure me that you will work on my instruction and my ownshare of the money will be safe. You will be rewarded with (40% which is$3.4million) of the total sum for your honest assistance and co-operation, 60%which is $5.1 Million) remain for me.
Contact me back for any question and further discussion on your urgent response.
And
you can please contact me with this Address:Guirahabib@yahoo.com.
Best regards,
Mr.Guira Habib.

No comments:

Post a Comment