Thursday 9 January 2014

[Vijay Kudal] [VijayKudal] Rock :~ The Best Relation is?by kroy

Vijay Kudal has posted a new item, '[VijayKudal] Rock :~ The Best Relation is?by kroy'

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Want Such Mails in your Inbox?Visit here to Join EnjoytheMasti
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Abigail Breslin – August Osage County Premiere


 

Sweet nose kiss

The Best Relation is…

When Some'One Hurts You,

You don't Hurt back….


When Some'One Hits You,


You don't Hit back….


When Some'One Neglects You,


You don't Neglect …!


But


When Some'One Needs You,


You always Come Back. ….. !

http://cdn.mumbaihangout.org/39/39bef8d6f6a8be137a6e837268bf0e8f.jpg

 


What a sense of power she must have felt as she physically abused me, a child at least two feet shorter and about 180 pounds lighter, not to mention a child of her own blood. 

She hit me all over with a switch from the big tree in the front yard that left stinging scratches that burned. 

She beat me with a belt from the closet and caused painful red welts, bleeding and lots of crying. 

She whacked me across my wet back with an extension cord leaving a nasty bruise that caused excruciating pain I thought would never stop as I sobbed in fear. The physical pain stopped, but the memory lingered and the scar will go to my grave. 

She burned my ears, neck and head repeatedly with a smoking hot comb straight from the flaming fire of the stovetop. Burns and scars were so regular I didn't know what it felt like not to have them. 

She swatted me all over with a germ infested fly swatter leaving dotted red imprints on my skin. 

She called me cruel names to bring me to tears while lowering my self-esteem before I even knew what self-esteem was and that mine was being damaged. It improved with years of therapy and a spiritual foundation. 

She threatened me as I was forced to stand before her, the person who suffered from a post-slave master psyche. Her ignorance prevented her from realizing slaves didn't deserve this immoral and unjust treatment and neither did I. 

She fed me, but browbeat and constrained me to the dinner table for hours trying to force me to eat cold food until I was on the verge of vomit. 

She made sure I lived in constant fear by subjecting me to an abundance of bullying, torture, beatings, threats, and name-calling. 

Maybe she thought I would forget or that I would understand. Maybe she thought I would forgive her or honor her someday. 

My faith in the Lord taught me to forgive all and this poem is in honor of my monstrous maternal grandmother. She educated me in iniquity, distrust, and self-preservation. 

I thank her for instilling a strong mind and spirit within me that can endure torture and survive in the midst of unjustifiable mental distress. 

She unwittingly gave me the gift of hopes and dreams as I held on to my hopes and dreams of a better life without her abuse. 

She taught me that family is not a choice we can make because I would never have chosen her. Despite our lack of choice, we can control our destiny. 

We can choose not to accept the victim role we were forced into as a child and we can choose not to repeat the evilness. 

We can strive to fill our hearts with love and our minds with optimism as we drain our Fountain of Tears and stomp our Mountain of Fears.
  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit here for More Funny Jokes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow to Look 4 More Hot Stuff>>

Anna Faris at Samsung Galaxy S III Launch in New York
Carmen Electra in Red Dress Out and About in Los Angeles
Heights of Facebooking

Tamara Ecclestone at Lisa Blue Charity Whale Tale Bracelet
Quotes to Inspire you for Life
Kelly Brook Out for Jogging in Lycra
Katie Price Riding a Horse In The Name of Love Photoshoot

Amazing Glass Art
Angelina Jolie on the Set of Disney's Maleficent Movie
Malaika Arora Khan at The Launch of Taiwan Excellence
Miss USA 2012 Olivia Culpo at Bus Launch in New York
Preity Zinta Launches The Book Eat Delete
Kate Upton Leaving Late Night Show with Jimmy Fallon
Jalak Dikhla Jaa graced with Bol Bachchan promotion
Penelope Cruz – To Rome With Love Special Screening in NY
Celebrities at Mika's Birthday Bash

Georgia Salpa at The Amazing Spider Man Premiere

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:

.

__,_._,___



You may view the latest post at
http://vijaykudal.com/forward-emails/vijaykudal-rock-the-best-relation-isby-kroy/

No comments:

Post a Comment